Say goodbye to saggy, crepey skin and cellulite! The new Thermage FLX has just arrived at Skin NV and everyone (clients and staff included) is excited to try it out! Keep reading to learn more about this innovative skin restoration and rejuvenation treatment.
What is Thermage?
Thermage is a non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatment that has been cleared by the FDA to tighten skin on the body and face and to temporarily improve the appearance of cellulite. It works by using radiofrequency energy to heat the skin’s dermis (the layer under the surface) and stimulate new collagen production.
It is an extremely versatile treatment that can be used on the stomach, arms, backs of the hands, knees, butt, as well as around the eyes and along the jawline.
What Makes Thermage FLX Different?
Thermage FLX provides the same outstanding results you can expect from the original Thermage system (which we still love!), but is designed for faster treatments. Here’s how it’s different…
- Faster Treatments: Thanks to the new and improved Total Tip 4.0 cm, Thermage FLX provides up to a 25% greater surface area coverage than the original Thermage Total Tip 3.0.
- Optimized Energy Delivery: AccuREP™ technology allows for automatic calibration.
- Improved Comfort: Vibration elements are integrated with cooling blasts for improved comfort.
- Single Handpiece: No need for the technician to interchange handpieces during treatment! With Thermage FLX, just one handpiece is used to treat the body from head to toe.
- Extreme Precision: Thermage FLX comes with a large touchscreen with a user-friendly interface that allows our skin experts to address fine lines and wrinkles with extreme precision.
What are the Benefits to Getting a Thermage FLX Treatment?
Thermage is a pioneer in non-invasive skin tightening treatments, and we swear by it! Here are just a few of its benefits:
- Treats skin laxity in a single treatment with zero downtime
- A great option for patients with sagging skin
- Safe for all skin types and skin tones
- Works well with other treatments such as Fraxel laser and chemical peels to treat sun-damaged skin and signs of aging
Who is an Ideal Candidate for Thermage FLX?
An ideal candidate for Thermage skin tightening shows early signs of sagging, along with fine lines and wrinkles on the neck and face, i.e. upper-eyelid sagging and hooding, crepey skin, crow’s feet, subtle jowls along the jawline). It can also address slightly loose skin on the body as well as mild cellulite.
It is important to note that individuals with a pacemaker, cardioverter, defibrillator, or any other electronic implantable device should avoid Thermage treatments.
Schedule Thermage FLX at Skin NV, South Tampa’s Premier Med Spa!
At Skin NV, we are proud to offer the most innovative, non-invasive skin rejuvenation and restoration treatments available. To learn more about Thermage FLX or to schedule a free consultation, please call our South Tampa med spa today at (813) 839-4141.