Lifeline Stem Cell Eye Firming Complex has a unique bio-tech ingredient that works to rejuvenate and refresh the delicate eye area. The natural proteins, peptides and growth factors contained in these stem cells help repair the delicate skin in the eye area, dramatically reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
The creation of these pluripotent stem cells has been written about and reported in Scientific American (November 2011) and Nature, the International Weekly Journal of Science (Spring 2013).
Lifeline Stem Cell Eye Firming Complex contains:
* Growth Factors: The growth factors in our stem cell skin care products have signaling molecules that send messages to your own skin cells to produce more collagen and elastin. Along with proteins and peptides, these growth factors work to re-energize your skin’s natural ability to rejuvenate itself and restore healthier, younger-looking skin.
Other active ingredients work to replenish moisture and supply nutrients to the eye area. These hydrators and anti-oxidants help strengthen your skin to reduce the appearance of puffiness and dark circles caused by stress and inadequate sleep.
* Stabilized Vitamin C: Vitamin C is the preferred anti-oxidant to reduce UV-induced DNA damage and promote collagen formation.
* Matrixyl 3000: Two different peptides stimulate the production of new collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid, which help to repair wrinkles and improve tone and elasticity. It also helps to inhibit and reverse glycation damage, caused when sugar molecules have caused inflammation, and weakened, stiffened skin fibers.
* Hyaluronic Acid: As a super-hydrator, this molecule helps skin retain moisture, which is especially critical to the eye area, which is devoid of oil glands.
* Dynalift: This new plant-based ingredient provides both an immediate and enduring tightening effect.
Anti-inflammation benefits are provided by:
* Encapsulated Caffeine: Caffeine helps calm, soothe and reduce irritation and puffiness.
Apply a small amount right above the cheekbone and below the brow.
Repeat morning and evening.