At Skin NV, we’re proud to be one of the few med spas in the South Tampa area to offer the innovative HydraFacial MD – a non-invasive skincare treatment that blends the elements of hydra dermabrasion, chemical peel science, painless extraction, and nutrient delivery into one simple treatment. Keep reading to learn how HydraFacial MD can completely transform the health and appearance of your skin!
What does a HydraFacial MD treat?
With HydraFacial MD, you will be able to see and feel the results almost immediately (with zero downtime!)! HydraFacial MD targets the following:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Elasticity and firmness
- Even tone and vibrancy
- Skin texture
- Brown spots
- Congested and oily skin
- Enlarged pores
How does the HydraFacial MD work?
HydraFacial MD uses a new powerful technology to combine cleansing, peeling, extracting, hydration, fusion, and protection for the skin. It is similar to microdermabrasion, but instead of a micro-crystal tip, HydraFacial MD uses a unique spiral-shaped tip that creates a vacuum to remove impurities while infusing nourishing ingredients into the skin. This technique is called Vortex Technology™ and is the only patented technology that effectively reduces wrinkles, redness/irritation, oily skin, sun damage, and treats hyperpigmentation.
Give Your HydraFacial a Boost with Several Booster Options
As if the HydraFacial wasn’t uh-mazing on its own, you can take it to another level with one of the available booster options. Not sure which one to go with? No worries! Your experienced Skin NV technician will assess your skin to determine which booster best fits your needs and skin type. Options include:
- Alastin Tri-Hex Technology: Helps produce healthy collagen and elastin.
- BrightAlive: Powered by ZO® Skin Health, this booster is designed to brighten skin and reduce the appearance of discoloration.
- Brightenol Alpha: Arbutin brightens the appearance of dark spots and sun-damaged skin.
- CTGF: This booster includes growth factors that are beneficial for targeting fine lines and wrinkles.
- Dermabuilder: An age-refining peptide complex that is designed to help smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and enhance skin elasticity.
- Rozatrol: Designed to help soothe skin through hydration, thus minimizing the appearance of red/irritated skin for a renewed complexion.
Bring your skin back to life with the HydraFacial MD skin care treatment!
Freshen up your skin with a HydraFacial MD and enhanced booster option! Visit our Skin NV location in South Tampa or call us at 813-839-4141 to schedule your first Tampa HydraFacial MD appointment!